GRI Standards training
GRI Standards Certified Training Course
Our next course will be near the end of 2021
Why GRI Standards reporting?
There are five powerful benefits of using the GRI Standards:
- Credibility: The GRI standards are the world’s most widely used and recognised sustainability reporting framework, used in 90 countries for over 20 years.
- Accountability: As a standard, your GRI sustainability reporting can be independently audited and assured by a third party.
- Relevance: The GRI reporting course provides a strong foundation for defining what sustainability means for your organisation and how to measure and communicate your sustainable performance.
- Effective: The materiality principle developed by GRI is essential for effective reporting non-financial performance and a fundamental input to a coherent sustainability strategy.
- Consistency: GRI provides an easy to follow process for identifying, measuring and communicating your most material sustainability issues.
Proxima is New Zealand’s only approved GRI training partner and a member of the GRI Gold Community.
What to expect from the course
This is an applied training session which means you’ll learn by applying the GRI Standards framework and concepts. By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the GRI Standards framework and be able to explain it clearly to others
- Be able to apply the GRI concepts and framework to an organisation yourself
- Have the knowledge and skills to prepare a GRI Standards compliant report
The course content includes:
- Principles for defining report content and quality
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Determining material topics
- Specific disclosures for material topics
- Ensuring accordance with the GRI Standards
The course will be held in central Auckland at the Deloitte offices on Queen Street.
The registration investment is $1,990+GST per person, which includes all training materials (hard copy and electronic access), morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas.
Get in touch with us to find out more and register