Integrated Reporting Training
<IR> Approved Practitioner Training Course
Our next course is on the 26/27 August 2020
Why Integrated Reporting
There are five powerful benefits of Integrated Reporting:
- Effective communication: <IR> provides a comprehensive and robust framework to explain how an organisation creates value today, and how it will create more value tomorrow.
- Better decisions: The six capitals model at the heart of <IR> offers simple clarity about the relationship between what an organisation does and the value it creates.
- Integrated thinking: <IR> is a catalyst for more integrated thinking and solutions towards genuinely sustainable value creation (read more about <IR> and value creation here).
- Strategic success: By putting your business model under the microscope, <IR> provides valuable insights into the strategic choices that will secure long-term success.
- Leadership: The holistic nature of <IR> is focused on the key challenge for organisations – their ability to prove value.
Proxima is accredited to deliver approved <IR> training in partnership with BSD, an International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) Foundation Partner. Course participants will receive a certificate of completion from the IIRC.
What to expect from the course
This is an applied training session which means you’ll learn by applying the <IR> framework and concepts. By the end of the course, you’ll:
- Understand the <IR> framework and be able to explain it clearly to others
- Be able to apply the <IR> concepts and framework to an organisation yourself
- Have the knowledge and skills to prepare an <IR> report
- Understand how to foster more integrated organisational thinking to create more value
The course will be held in central Auckland at the Deloitte offices on Queen Street. The registration investment is $1,990+GST per person, which includes all training materials (hard copy and electronic access), morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas.
Get in touch with us to find out more and register